Recipe: Coconut Overnight Oats
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 2 pinches salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup (or agave or sweetener of choice)
- 2 Tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoons coconut cream (I just use Trader Joe’s, but you can also use full fat coconut milk)
- 1 1/4 cups mixture of coconut water and almond milk with slightly more coconut water
1. Mix everything but oats together, once combined, mix in oats.
2. Put it in a jar in the fridge and it will be ready in the morning (or 6ish hours later).
3. CHOW DOWN!(under the courtesy of care2.com)